If you haven’t already checked out last week’s recipe for Quick and Easy Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes, then you don’t know what you’re missing.
For this week I am going to share with you one of the easiest and most versatile recipes ever. This is the perfect recipe if you are in a pinch and short on time. Not to mention they taste great! This recipe only consists of 2 ingredients and maybe 5 minutes to prep and 12 minutes to bake.
New recipes every Thursday in November!
Here is my recipe for quick and easy chocolate croissants!
Here is what you will need for these delicious Chocolate Croissants:
1-2 Cans of Pillsbury Crescents
1 Bag of Chocolate Chips of your choice (I prefer the Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Chips)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Unroll the dough and separate each triangle
- Add a teaspoon or more of Chocolate Chips to the larger end of the triangle
- Roll the dough gently
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown
- Let them cool completely and sprinkle with powdered sugar for that extra homemade touch
If you are feeling a little more adventurous try using apple pie filling instead of chocolate chips with a little dash of caramel syrup to make Caramel Apple Pie Croissants. Then top with a little powder sugar and drizzle with caramel. These are so delicious.
If you make these chocolate croissants, be sure to post a photo on your social media and tag me in it.